Hello,

We have moved websites and are no longer using this location. Please visit w2oe.com in order to contact us. We will not be visiting this website location any longer.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

We have moved websites and are no longer using this location. Please visit w2oe.com in order to contact us. We will not be visiting this website location any longer.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Rules

4 posters

Go down

Elite Rules Empty Elite Rules

Post by XII-MoNzZsTa-IIX Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 am

i have completed them all prod, now what?

XII-MoNzZsTa-IIX
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Elite Rules Empty Re: Elite Rules

Post by wadewall94 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:35 am

This should be a private message to prodigy not a post. This is a personal question
wadewall94
wadewall94
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by SNAFU-75 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:07 pm

XII-MoNzZsTa-IIX wrote:i have completed them all prod, now what?
This is the second time you've created a topic of this type ! First was about you completing 20 posts now what !!! And now this topic ! I responded to your "Now What Topic" and not only did you not respond to what I explained to you but apparently you didn't read it ! I'm closing this topic due to the simple fact that you can't follow simple instructions ! And are creating needless topics ! Must be hard to private message someone a question ! Since this is my 2nd time of trying to point you in the right direction because of topics like this I'm lowering your warning level . Create more topics as this and your looking at being banned ...
SNAFU-75
SNAFU-75
NSWO E6
NSWO E6

Back to top Go down

Post by W2OE_Prodigy Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Just basically add some members when you join into parties and such. You do not meet the 1.5 kd requirement for elite, but it doesn't mean you aren't in the clan. Don't make dumb posts and keep working on the kd and when you get to 1.5 let me know and I'll invite you.
W2OE_Prodigy
W2OE_Prodigy
Clan Leader/Founder
Clan Leader/Founder

http://www.w2oeclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down