Hello,

We have moved websites and are no longer using this location. Please visit w2oe.com in order to contact us. We will not be visiting this website location any longer.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

We have moved websites and are no longer using this location. Please visit w2oe.com in order to contact us. We will not be visiting this website location any longer.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Axis Gaming

Go down

About Axis Gaming Empty About Axis Gaming

Post by W2OE_Prodigy Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:46 pm

What is Axis Gaming?

Axis Gaming is a growing Playstation4 community. Our purpose is to create an environment that is welcoming to all players, regardless of skill level or experience, where they can come and chat with other players, make friends, and altogether increase their gaming experience and ability.

When was AXIS founded?

Axis Gaming was talked about in March 2011. It was officially founded on November 17th, 2011, and began growing over the weeks that followed.  The original name of Axis Gaming was We’re Our Only Enemy [W2OE].

Who are the founders of AXIS?

Axis Gaming was founded by W2OE_Prodigy, W2OE_baldguy, and Pyscho0311.

What system(s) does AXIS play on?

Axis Gaming plays on Playstation4.

What games does AXIS play?

You'll find members of Axis Gaming playing many games throughout a normal week, but the games we play most regularly are:

•    Call of Duty
•    Battlefield
•    Destiny
•    GTA V
•    and much more!

How do I join? Do I need to fill out an application or try out?

As soon as you register on the site, you must fill in an introduction to become a recruit of Axis Gaming! Please take time to peruse the forums, post, and get to know everyone here.

What clan tag do I need to run while playing?

Currently, we are running [AXIS].

Does AXIS play competitively?

Axis Gaming played competitively in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3. We played a few GameBattles matches, but never felt the need to prioritize them into our weekly schedule due to the support being on Xbox. However, competetive gaming may start once again when Black Ops 3 is released.

How can I further connect with the members of AXIS?

Axis Gaming has three ways to connect outside of our website and PSN:

•    AXIS on Facebook
•    AXIS on Twitter
•    AXIS on YouTube

I have a few friends I'd like to tell about AXIS... What should I do?

Tell them! We'd love to have them with us! If they are your friends on Playstation Network, then send them a message titled "AXIS" and a link to the website,

www.axisgaming.co

I just joined. Who do I add?

Try chatting on the forum and posting an introduction, and you'll get responses from members who will want to add you.
W2OE_Prodigy
W2OE_Prodigy
Clan Leader/Founder
Clan Leader/Founder

http://www.w2oeclan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum