Hello,

We have moved websites and are no longer using this location. Please visit w2oe.com in order to contact us. We will not be visiting this website location any longer.

clan updated

:: Support :: FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

clan updated

Post by youalreadynoe on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:56 pm

when do we have clan battles??

youalreadynoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Re: clan updated

Post by W2OE_Prodigy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Clan battles go through our Alpha Squad team. They are the one's who represent us in clan battles.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOGETHER we stand, TOGETHER we fall, TOGETHER we win, and winners take ALL.

[img][/img]
W2OE_Prodigy
Clan Leader/Founder
Clan Leader/Founder

http://www.w2oeclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spak-wagon on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Dude, i was nice last time i told you where to go for information,

STOP being stupid and look around, all the information you will need is in the forums, scroll down to TOURNAMENTS and you will find when/where these tournaments are

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spak-wagon
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by W2OE_Prodigy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Spak-wagon wrote:Dude, i was nice last time i told you where to go for information,

STOP being stupid and look around, all the information you will need is in the forums, scroll down to TOURNAMENTS and you will find when/where these tournaments are

chill, she's new to forums. Doesn't know how they work. You just have to be encouraging with helping them and not saying quit being stupid.

Courtni just click around the different areas on the forum and you'll find a lot of answers to your questions there. Many members have already asked questions like these so it benefits you from not having to wait for questions to be answered and it doesn't make others irritated for answering the same questions. Just make sure you post in the right section though. Remember if you need help on where to post or anything let me know. I know it's different figuring out forums, was a noob with them not too long ago.

[img][/img]
W2OE_Prodigy
Clan Leader/Founder
Clan Leader/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Spak-wagon on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:06 pm

How many times do you have to tell someone though, geez

Spak-wagon
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by W2OE_Prodigy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:08 pm

I understand but this is why it is in the FAQ section.

[img][/img]
W2OE_Prodigy
Clan Leader/Founder
Clan Leader/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by W2OE_Prodigy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 pm

I just want to make sure, but wasn't it the other new person yesterday who was spamming that you kept telling where to go and not her?

[img][/img]
W2OE_Prodigy
Clan Leader/Founder
Clan Leader/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Spak-wagon on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 pm

No lol. This one.

Spak-wagon
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top