Hello,

We have moved websites and are no longer using this location. Please visit w2oe.com in order to contact us. We will not be visiting this website location any longer.

Looking for BF3 and MW3 stats signature

:: Support :: FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for BF3 and MW3 stats signature

Post by aBunchOBlackKids on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I see that a lot of you have MW3 classes in your signatures. I was wondering if there was something like that focusing on stats (e.g. KD ratio, WL ratio, kills, etc.) for BF3 or MW3. I want to start customizing my forum account, so if anyone has information, it would be much appreciated.

aBunchOBlackKids
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for BF3 and MW3 stats signature

Post by SNAFU-75 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Go to your profile page and scroll down . You will find spots to add your stats in and when your done scroll to the bottom and save your settings !

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SNAFU-75
NSWO E6
NSWO E6

Back to top Go down

Post by aBunchOBlackKids on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

i was thinking of something along the lines of your signature, except instead of showing a custom class it shows a dynamic, updating summary of your stats. im not sure if such a thing exists or not, but i know that when i used to play runescape, way back when, i found a signature that showed my levels and it would update itself, etc. thanks for the help though ill update my profile stats anyway.

aBunchOBlackKids
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SNAFU-75 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Okay ! Your welcome ! I like the sound of that stats signature, we don't have one but it's something that should be given consideration if we can do something like that !

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SNAFU-75
NSWO E6
NSWO E6

Back to top Go down

Post by aBunchOBlackKids on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Turns out a simple google search was all that was needed.
I found a very customizable, cool looking signature that can show almost any relevant stats. Sadly i cant post mine yet because of the 7 day ban on new members posting external links Sad
Anyone that is interested, google "BF3 stats signature", the first link should be for a website called enjin. They have a very good signature generator available, check it out.

aBunchOBlackKids
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SNAFU-75 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:45 pm

aBunchOBlackKids wrote:Turns out a simple google search was all that was needed.
I found a very customizable, cool looking signature that can show almost any relevant stats. Sadly i cant post mine yet because of the 7 day ban on new members posting external links Sad
Anyone that is interested, google "BF3 stats signature", the first link should be for a website called enjin. They have a very good signature generator available, check it out.
That's cool ! before you know it you'll be a member with us ! As long as you follow the rules and refrain from any kind of spam, your good !!! When you get some time take a look at all of our topics so that you don't accidentally create a topic that exists or is similar in nature ! If your not sure about something check the chatbox 1st and see if a member is on so that you might get a quicker answer or just Private message any Admin/Mod to help !

SNAFU-75
NSWO E6
NSWO E6

Back to top Go down

Post by aBunchOBlackKids on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm

SNAFU-75 wrote:
aBunchOBlackKids wrote:Turns out a simple google search was all that was needed.
That's cool ! before you know it you'll be a member with us ! As long as you follow the rules and refrain from any kind of spam, your good !!! When you get some time take a look at all of our topics so that you don't accidentally create a topic that exists or is similar in nature ! If your not sure about something check the chatbox 1st and see if a member is on so that you might get a quicker answer or just Private message any Admin/Mod to help !

Haha thanks, will do

aBunchOBlackKids
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top